What Information Do We Collect from You?
We collect different types of personal information, depending on the way you use our website:
You can access our website anonymously without logging in or purchasing a subscription, in which case we will not ask you to provide us with any personal information.
- When you sign up for a free subscription and become a member of our website, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information in order to create your account and enable you to use our website. This information may include, for example, your name, email address, and your city.
- When you place an order on our website, we will require your payment and billing details in order to process your purchase. All financial transactions are handled through a secure third-party, such as PayPal, and your personal information is transferred to us to be able to process your order.
- We also collect some inferred data which is generated when you log in to our website (either as a free or paid subscriber). This includes, for example, your IP address, the type of device you use to log in to our website, your browser type, and operating system.
For How Long Do We Keep this Information?
We keep your personal information for as long as you continue to be a subscribed user on our website, and until you indicate that you no longer wish to continue to use our website.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
The information we collect will only be used in the following ways:
- To process transactions: The main reason we ask for the above-mentioned personal information is in order to process the transaction conducted with you; i.e. to provide you with the purchased product or the service that you requested from us.
- To send you information and updates if, upon subscription with us, you explicitly approved our sending periodic emails to the email address you provided us with. These emails will contain information and updates pertaining to your subscription, occasional news related to the Premier Weddings, and updates regarding related products or offers.
Even if you consented to receiving our periodic emails, you can at any time opt out of receiving these emails by either:
- Click the “Unsubscribe” link which appears at the bottom of every email we send you, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you wish to have removed from our list.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Premier Weddings uses secure 3rd party services with SSL protection when collecting transaction information. We DO NOT collect or store credit card information on our website. All other personal information related to an order that you place is then transferred to us without your credit card information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that our website transfers to your computer, enabling Premier Weddings to recognize your browser and remember certain information about your browser and your login information (for example: what type of browser you used to log in to our website, the date and time you logged in to our website, your preferred browser language, etc.).
We store such cookies for a period of 14 days, after which such cookies are deleted.
In addition, we contract third party service providers to assist us in gaining a better understanding of the way users visit and use our website. We do this through the use of such third party service providers’ cookies, which are placed on your browser when you log in to our website. Such providers can then analyze the data included in such cookies to provide us with valuable insights, such as the average number of visitors to the website or the preferred browser language of most users.
Do We Disclose Any of Your Personal Information to Outside Parties?
Third Party Providers
We are assisted by trusted third parties to operate our website, to conduct our business, and to provide you with our services. Such third party providers include billing companies, website infrastructure management, and analytics service providers. As part of the provision of their services to us, we may transfer some of your personal information to them, inasmuch as such personal information is necessary for them to perform such service. For example: your credit card details will be captured through PayPal to be able to fulfill your product order.
These third party providers are located in the United States.
We also entered into contracts with such third party providers in order to ensure that the personal information we provide them regarding our users is kept confidential and secure.
Other Forms of Disclosure
In certain circumstances, we may also disclose your personal information to outside parties. This could happen if:
- We believe that, under the specific circumstances, releasing such personal information will be appropriate in order to comply with any European Union or Member State law applicable to us;
- We want to protect our legitimate interest and in order to do so we would need to disclose your personal information, and only after we made sure that we cannot protect our interest without disclosing your personal information;
- We need to protect your or another individual’s vital interests.
No personal information will ever be provided to outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other such uses without your consent, or where we are obliged to disclose such information by law.
Privacy of Children
We comply with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any personal information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to individuals who are at least 16 years or older.
- We will send a notification to the email address you provided us with upon registration. In this notification, the new proposed changes will be explained so that you may provide us with your consent;
- Following the email notification, we will ask you to provide your consent to the new changes when you next log in to our website.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you believe that your right to data protection and privacy has been infringed by us in any way, you may contact the relevant supervisory authority in your place of residence.
Right to Access
You may ask for a copy of your personal information held by us. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com and we shall provide you with an electronic copy of your personal information as soon as practicable and after we are able to verify the validity of your request and your identity. We will not be able to provide you with such access if this would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others, or where the collation and presentation of such data would involve disproportionate cost to Premier Weddings.
Should you require any additional copies, we may charge you a fee which shall not exceed the cost for generating copies.
Based on your request, we shall also provide you with the following information:
- The types of personal data concerned;
- The entities or individuals with whom we shared your personal information and whether they are located in countries outside of the European Union;
- The duration of time we keep your personal information. If that is not possible, the criteria used to determine such a period.
Right to Be Forgotten/Erasure
If you decide that you no longer wish to be a member of our website and would like us to delete all of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not be able to delete your personal information if it is required:
- For the fulfillment of any contractual obligations we may have to you;
- For the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- In order to comply with a legal obligation required from us by the law;
- For reasons of public interest;
For the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
Please be advised that following such deletion we will not be able to provide you with our services, and should you wish to rejoin our website you will need to complete a new registration process.
Right to Rectification
At any time during your usage of our platform, you may contact us at email@example.com to update the information you provided during a transaction on our website.
Right to Data Portability
We do not provide a means to transfer your personal information to another entity, business, or program. No orders or services that we provide are transferrable.